Clamping module type NSMD
Clamping modules combine a directional spool valve, pressure reducing valve and pressure switch.
The clamping module type NSMD has the standard connection pattern nominal size NG 6. It controls power-driven clamping devices, e.g. hydraulically-driven hollow and solid clamping cylinders for automatic lathes. It regulates the clamping pressure and monitors it. The clamping pressure is adjusted at the downstream pressure switch using a manual, mechanical or electrically-proportional adjustment device. A special safety circuit monitors the switching position of the valve.
Throttling options in the spool end position and/or rapid and creeping movements are possible as an additional function for one or both consumer ports. The clamping module type NSMD can be combined with other valves as a valve bank type BA to form a valve block.Features and advantages:
- Directional valve, pressure-reducing valve and pressure switch in one device
- Adjustment of pressure-reducing valve and pressure switch with an adjustment device
(manual or electro-proportional)
- The controlled pressure is picked up directly at the consumer port
- Valve with connection pattern in accordance with DIN 24340-A6
- Machine tools (cutting)
- Machine tools (non-cutting) - forming and cutting
- Handling and mounting technology (industrial robots, etc.)