Compact hydraulic power pack type NPC
Compact hydraulic power packs are a type of hydraulic power pack. They are characterised by a highly compact design, since the motor shaft of the electric motor also acts as the pump shaft.
The ready-for-connection compact hydraulic power pack type NPC is suitable for hydraulic systems with operating mode S2. Type NPC includes a DC motor. The power pack is available in a horizontal or vertical version. Either single-circuit systems or dual-circuit systems can be selected. A radial piston pump or an external gear pump can be used as a hydraulic pump.
The compact hydraulic power pack type NPC is suitable for use as a highly compact control system, since the pressure-limiting valve is integrated and valve banks can be directly mounted.Features and benefits:
- Very low space requirements and easy to transport
- Supplied with direct current at 12V DC or 24V DC
- Particularly suited to mobile applications and construction site operation
- Long lifetime and excellent reliability achieved by using radial piston pumps
- Environmentally sound thanks to low oil fill volumes and minimum cost of disposal
- Low costs for hydraulic fluid
- Co-ordinated range of valves and accessories from the modular system
- Brakes for wind power plants
- Hydraulic jigs