Hydraulic power pack type FXU
Standard hydraulic power packs from the FXU series are a type of hydraulic power pack. They are characterised by their very flexible design and customer-specific modular adjustment options.
The hydraulic power packs from the FXU (FlexUnit) series have either aluminium or steel oil tanks. They are very well suited to continuous operation (S1 operation). The pump is located in the tank. Single pumps or a combination of an external gear pump and radial piston pump are possible.
Hydraulic power packs from the FXU (FlexUnit) series are used to generate pressure for stationary oil-hydraulic systems.
Emphasis is placed on standardised components and processes in order to reduce design and delivery times.
- Quick design due to modular configuration
- Customer-specific documentation with EPlan Fluid and step model
- It is possible to mount HAWE valve banks with seated and spool valves directly
- It is possible to attach proportional directional spool valves from series PSL 3
- Low noise production when using gear pumps
- Machine tools with a continuous flow rate requirement
- Recycling systems
- Plastics machinery
- Pressing applications such as vulcanising and briquetting