Hydraulic power pack type FXU
Standard hydraulic power packs from the FXU series are a type of hydraulic power pack. They are characterised by their very flexible design and customer-specific modular adjustment options.
The power packs are equipped with aluminium or steel oil tanks. The pump is located in the tank. One pump or a pump combination is possible.
Radial piston pumps or external gear pumps are both used, as well as combinations of external gear pumps with radial piston pumps.
The pumps are installed under a top housing cover in an aluminium or steel tank.
- Hydraulic power pack for continuous operation (S1 operation)
- Customer-specific documentation with EPlan Fluid and step model
- It is possible to mount HAWE valve banks with seated and spool valves directly
- It is possible to attach proportional directional spool valves from series PSL 3
- Quick to configure due to tailored modular system
- Machine tools with a continuous flow rate requirement
- Recycling systems
- Plastics machinery
- Pressing applications such as vulcanising and briquetting