- Company profile
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Company downloads
Product search by category
- Hydraulic power pack
- Hydraulic pump
- Hydraulic valves
- Hydraulic cylinders & hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic accessories
- Micro Fluid products
- Mobile hydraulics
- High-pressure hydraulics
- Servo hydraulic system
- Product search by category
- Manufacturing efficiency
- Nutrition & nature
- HAWE Product lines
- ATEX, IECEx, NEC 500 and more
- Electronic controls with STW
- HAWE eDesign
- PSL with CAN bus onboard
- Electronic amplifier plug EV2S-CAN
- Hydraulic Locking Unit (HLU)
Proportional amplifier type EV
Proportional amplifiers actuate proportional solenoid valves by converting an input signal into a corresponding control current.
The proportional amplifier type EV is available as a module for top-hat rail mounting or, alternatively, as a card for a card holder. Highly precise functions are possible thanks to the feedback measurement at the valve outputs.
The amplifier module EV1M3 can be mounted on a 32 mm or 35 mm top-hat rail by using an additional card holder.
Thanks to the excellent control accuracy and highly precise feedback measurement, even challenging hydraulic applications can easily be realised.
A multi-turn potentiometer is used to configure the valve parameters such as the base and maximum current, dither and ramps.
The control parameters (Imin, Imax, dither, ramp times) are configured using either pushbuttons or a potentiometer.Features and benefits:
- Compact design
- Easy commissioning
- Functions tailored to HAWE products
- For controlling proportional valves
- Switch cabinet installation in an industrial environment
HAWE Hydraulik SE
Phone: +49 89 379100-1000
Fax: +49 89 379100-91000
info (at) hawe.de