Valve bank (nominal size 6) type BA
A valve bank combines different valves for operating independent consumers.
The directional valve bank type BA consists of several valve sections, which are based on sub-plates. They can be used to flexibly assemble compact hydraulic manifolds.
The type BA valve bank can be flange mounted directly on the hydraulic power packs.
The intermediate plates type NZP make possible additional functions and contain, e.g., pressure-reducing valves, shock valves, load-holding valves etc. An intermediate plate can be inserted between the sub-plate and the valve. The valve bank type BA can be flange-mounted directly on the compact hydraulic power pack.Features and benefits:
- Sub-plates for flexible combination of directional valves with NG6 standard connection pattern
- Flange mount the valve bank directly onto the connection block of a hydraulic power pack. Can also be used as a separately arranged valve bank for the pipe connection.
- Hydraulic accumulator can be mounted directly
- Clamping systems on machine tools and equipment
- Process control on deforming machine tools