Valve bank (nominal size 6) type BA
A valve bank combines different valves for operating independent consumers.
The directional valve bank type BA consists of several valve sections that are fitted to sub-plates with NG 6. Using these items compact control blocks can be assembled flexibly.
The intermediate plates type NZP make possible additional functions and contain, e.g., pressure-reducing valves, shock valves, load-holding valves etc. An intermediate plate can be inserted between the sub-plate and the valve. The valve bank type BA can be flange-mounted directly on the compact hydraulic power pack.Features and benefits:
- Sub-plates for flexible combination of directional valve types with NG 6 (CETOP) standard connection pattern
- Valve bank can be flange mounted directly on the connection block of a compact hydraulic power pack or connected as a separately arranged valve bank for pipe connection
- Pressure switches and/or any other monitoring elements can be connected directly
- Additional elements, such as orifices, throttles and check valves for connections P, R, A and B can be integrated
- Hydraulic accumulator can be mounted directly
- Clamping systems on machine tools and equipment
- Process control on deforming machine tools
- Brake and rotor adjustment modules on wind turbines