Fixed displacement axial piston pump type K60N
Fixed displacement axial piston pumps operate according to the bent axis principle. They have a constant output volume and therefore deliver a constant flow rate at a specific rotation speed.
The axial piston pump type K60N is designed for open circuits in mobile hydraulics and operates based on the bent axis principle.
The pump is fitted mainly to the power take-off on commercial vehicle transmissions.Features and benefits:
- Optimized power-to-weight ratio
- High rotation speed
- Different shaft and flange versions
- Machines for forestry and agricultural purposes
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Truck-mounted concrete pumps
- Municipal trucks