Valve bank type BNG
The directional valve bank type BNG consists of several valve sections, which are based on sub-plates. They can be used to flexibly assemble compact hydraulic manifolds.
Both directional spool valves and directional seated valves can be mounted.
The intermediate plates type NZP enable additional functions and contain, for example, pressure reducing valves, shock valves, load-holding valves, etc. An intermediate plate can be inserted between the sub-plate and the valve. The valve bank type BABNG can be flange-mounted directly on the hydraulic power packs.Features and benefits:
- Flexible connection options
- Additional functions can be integrated as intermediate plates
- Hydraulic accumulator can be mounted directly
- Clamping systems on machine tools and equipment
- Process control on deforming machine tools
- Brake and rotor adjustment modules on wind turbines