Directional spool valve bank type DL
Throttling directional spool valves are a type of directional valve. They continuously and manually meter the flow rate in hydraulic systems with single and double-acting consumers.
The throttling directional spool valve type DL influences the speed of the consumer by throttling the pump circulation via a parallel circuit (bypass control). The close fit of the spool in the throttling directional spool valve means that the leakage is limited to a minimum for lifting functions.
The throttling directional spool valve type DL is suitable for applications in material handling and for lifting equipment.Features and benefits:
- Compact design with up to 10 segments
- Various actuation variants for manual actuation
- Simple pressure reductions in downstream sections using intermediate plates
- Combinations possible for controlling lifting devices
- Material handling (industrial trucks, etc.)
- Machines for agricultural and forestry purposes
- Construction and construction materials machinery
- Road vehicle