When you need on-site assistance, HAWE Hydraulik's service team provides support over the product's entire life cycle: from start-up and training, through maintenance, all the way to inspections and optimizations. In time-critical situations our customer service is available to promptly assist you with your hydraulic needs.
Our service colleagues provide extensive know-how and expertise for all hydraulic brands and systems in the most diverse applications. These include industrial and mobile hydraulics, building automation equipment and hydraulics inclusive of offshore certifications.
Furthermore, our service colleagues provide all the necessary technical equipment.
- Redesign & Retrofit
- On-site Troubleshooting, Repair & Maintenance
- Data Acquisition
- Patented Advanced Leak Detection Methods
- Installation & Commissioning
- Oil Conditioning and Filtration, Filter Exchange
- Oil Analysis (on-site)
- System Flushing
- Service & Repair
- Rebuild and Core-Exchange Program
- Oil Analysis Program (off-site)
- Critical Wear Part Stocking with Agreements
- Applications and Systems Engineering
- General Hydraulic Training
- Specific System/Customized Training
- HAWE Tool Suite/Parts Breakdown
Core exchange program
The HAWE service team utilizes a core exchange program to replace other manufacturing components in order to minimize down times in scheduled service and repair jobs.