Proportional directional spool valve type PSL, PSV, PSM and SL
Proportional directional spool valves are a type of directional valve. They control the direction of movement and the velocity of individual or multiple hydraulic consumers actuated simultaneously. Control is independent of the load and continuous.
The proportional directional spool valve type PSL is suitable for constant pump systems and type PSV for variable pump systems with a pressure/flow controller. The volumetric flows and load pressures for the individual consumers can be individually adjusted. The proportional directional spool valve type PSL and PSV can be adapted to various control tasks, e.g. for safety functions. All sizes can be combined with each other.
The proportional directional spool valve type PSL and PSV is used in mobile hydraulics, in particular in crane and lifting equipment, construction and mining machinery, drilling equipment as well as in offshore and marine technology.Features and benefits:
- One product for various control functions and volume quantities
- Energy-saving Closed-Center systems
- Compact and lightweight design
- Modular system with wide range of design variants
- Construction/construction material machinery
- Mining machinery (incl. oil production)
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Machines for forestry and agricultural purposes
- Municipal machinery