Proportional directional spool valve type EDL
Proportional directional spool valves are a type of directional valve. They control the direction of movement and the velocity of individual or multiple hydraulic consumers actuated simultaneously. Control is independent of the load and continuous.
The directional spool valve type EDL with series connection is actuated directly. The flow rates for the individual consumers can be individually adjusted. The proportional directional spool valve can be flexibly adapted to different control tasks by means of additional functions in the intermediate plates and ancillary blocks.
The directional spool valve type EDL can be combined directly with the proportional directional spool valve type PSL and PSV in size 2 and is therefore suitable for constant and variable pump systems. It is used in mobile hydraulics, in particular in civil engineering and agricultural engineering.Features and benefits:
- One valve for different control functions and small flow quantities
- Energy-saving closed-centre systems
- Compact and lightweight design
- Modular system can be directly combined with type PSL/PSV-2
- Construction and construction materials machinery
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Machines for forestry and agricultural purposes
- Municipal trucks