You can obtain first-hand the latest news on trends in the branch, practical tips and new products with our newsletter "HAWE Insight". The topics range from hydraulics and electronics to electromobility and electric drives in stationary systems.
Please fill out the registration form and submit it. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from us shortly. Your registration for the HAWE Insight newsletter is only complete after clicking on the link contained in it. Please also check your spam folder if the confirmation email does not appear in your regular mailbox and add HAWE as a safe sender.
- About us
- Trade fairs
- HAWE Tech Podcast
- Application fields for proportional valves
- Application limits of compact power packs
- Why are pump controlled hydraulic drives so energyefficient?
- What are differences between seated valves with ball or with plate?
- Load-independent flow control valves in synchronized lifting applications
- Advantages of replacing a hydraulic load sensing with an electronic load sensing
- Why pump-controlled drives have small tanks and long oil change intervals?
- How data exchange and communication works in mobile machines?
- Control of a cylinder with a large area ratio by a spool valve
- What is the function of hydraulics in automated guided vehicles?
- Why are there many different load holding valve types in our product range?
- UL and CSA standards for hydraulic power packs
- Company downloads