HAWE Micro Fluid develops compact hydraulic components, pre-configured sets and complete systems with a need for small and fine-tuned volume flow ranges for medical applications and locking systems for roller coasters.
- HAWE Group
- HAWE in China
- HAWE Product lines
- HAWE eDesign
- Smart hydraulics
- Electronic amplifier plug EV2S-CAN
- ATEX, IECEx, NEC 500 and more
- HAWE FluidMan
- Electronic controls with STW
Micro Fluid products
Liftinf column type CTL, CCL
The lifting columns are characterised by a balanced coordination of torque stiffness, space requirements and flexibility. Standardised hydraulic components provide the lifting column with a high degree of functional reliability and density. All versions are fully functional ex works and are fully tested before delivery. They can therefore be used directly.
- Nominal load Trendelenburg (max.): 1500 Nm
- Stroke (max.): 360 mm
- Installation height (min): 496 mm
- Patient weight (max.): up to 450 kg (centric)
- Design standard: DIN EN 60601-2-46
Drive for rescue beds
Our drive solutions for rescue beds for lifting and lowering offer a wide range of adjustment options with regard to hose length, cylinder travel speed, cylinder connections and stroke (length depending on tank size). The customer also has the option of adapting the motor controller and the software.
- Force: Can be interpreted individually for each customer
- Control: Precisely adjustable
- Lifting and lowering time: Can be designed to suit individual customer requirements
In the classic systems, the track roller and the jacking cylinder are structurally separate from each other. These systems are preferably used in price-sensitive markets. Compactly integrated into the medical device, these versatile systems make a significant contribution to greater mobility and flexibility. The Rhombus lifting roller system is a highly integrated system which represents a unifying and more versatile solution than the classic systems, in which the roller and the jacking cylinder are structurally separate from each other, in order to be able to meet the growing demands of the markets for even more flexibility, mobility and safety.
- Force: 250 kg per cylinder
- Stroke in mm (compensation level): up to 30 mm (compensation level up to 10 mm)
- Vibration damping system: passive damping behavior
- Type of construction (classic): cylinder and track roller structurally separated
- Design type (Rhombus): Highly integrated, compact system