Directional spool valve type HSF
Directional spool valves are a type of directional valve. They control the direction of movement and the velocity of single and double-acting hydraulic consumers.
The directional spool valve type HSF is a manifold mounting valve. Due to the robust design, it reaches operating pressures of up to 400 bar.
Adjustable threaded throttles are used to adjust the response time. Harsh switching operations and decompression surges, particularly in the event of high pressure and large consumer volumes, can be avoided this way.Features and benefits:
- Smooth switching for large flow rate
- Suitable for high pressures due to steel housing
- Mining machinery (incl. oil production)
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Construction and construction materials machinery
- Material handling (industrial trucks, etc.)