Lifting/lowering valve type HSV
Lifting-lowering valves are a combination of directional valves and metering valves.
The valve block type HSV provides the function of a 2/2-way directional seated valve with electrical actuation for lowering the load. Adjustable throttle valves or flow control valves independent of the load control the lowering speed. An integrated pressure-limiting valve limits the permissible load.
The lifting/lowering valve type HSV is used to control lifting equipment with single-acting cylinders.Features and benefits:
- Optimum control of lifting and lowering function
- High pressures up to 400 bar
- Zero leakage to prevent unwanted lowering of loads and platforms
- Integrated overpressure protection
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Materials handling
- Road vehicle
- Mining machinery