Valve bank (directional seated valve) type VB
A valve bank combines different valves for operating independent consumers.
The valve bank type VB comprises several directional seated valves of type G, WG among others that are connected in parallel. The directional seated valves as ball valves have zero leakage in the closed state. They are attached to sub-plates. These sub-plates are clamped between the inlet section (P and R port) and the end plate via tension rods. Pressure switches or pressure-limiting valves can be integrated into the pumps and/or consumer lines.
2/2 and 3/2- 4/2, 3/3 and 4/3 directional seated valves are available with different types of actuation. The valve bank can be mounted directly to compact hydraulic power packs using connection blocks.Features and benefits:
- Compact hydraulic controls for high pressure
- Combination with compact hydraulic power packs result in cost efficient
- Elimination of time-consuming installation due to combination with hydraulic power packs
- Simple repairs thanks to modular structure of the systems
- Machine tools (chipping and non-chipping)
- Clamping, punching and jigs
- Rubber and plastics machinery
- Oil hydraulics and pneumatics