Directional seated valve type EM and EMP
Directional seated valves are a type of directional valve. As cone valves they are tightly sealed without leakage in the closed state.
The directional seated valves type EM and EMP are screw-in valves. 2/2 directional seated valves with direct or pilot-controlled electromagnetic actuation are available. The directional seated valve type EM is available as a directional valve or damped switching (soft-shift). Type EMP is a proportionally actuated directional seated valve with throttle function.
Appropriate connection blocks make possible direct pipe connection or manifold mounting. You can obtain additional components, e.g. a drain valve, bypass throttle valve, pressure switch or flow control valve.Features and benefits:
- Zero leakage in blocked state
- Directly switching up to approx. 3 lpm and piloted up to 160 lpm
- Minimized flow resistance even at high flow rate
- Long lifetime due to hardened valve seats
- Cranes and lifting equipment
- Road construction industry
- Materials handling, industrial trucks etc.
- Handling and assembly robots, etc.