Directional seated valve type BVE
Directional seated valves are a type of directional valve. As cone valves they are tightly sealed without leakage in the closed state.
The directional seated valve type BVE is a screw-in valve. 2/2 and 3/2 directional seated valves are available. All connections can be subjected to the same pressures.
Optionally a version for highly viscous media (e.g. lubricating grease) is available. Appropriate connection blocks make possible direct pipe connection or manifold mounting.Features and benefits:
- Any flow direction
- No interaction between actuation elements and medium
- No resinification or sticking as a result of increased temperatures is possible.
- For highly viscous media (e.g. lubricating grease)
- Lubrication systems
- Mining machinery
- Construction and construction material machinery
- Handling and mounting technology