Product search by category
- Hydraulic power pack
- Hydraulic pump
- Hydraulic valves
- Hydraulic cylinders & hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic accessories
- Product search by product name
- Product search by category
- Manufacturing efficiency
- Nutrition & nature
- HAWE eDesign
- Smart hydraulics
- Electronic amplifier plug EV2S-CAN
- ATEX, IECEx, NEC 500 and more
- Jobs & Career
Hydraulic power pack type FXU
Standard hydraulic power packs are a type of hydraulic power pack. They are characterised by their very flexible design and customer-specific modular adjustment options.
Hydraulic power packs from the FXU (FlexUnit) series are used to generate pressure for stationary oil-hydraulic systems.
The power packs from the FXU (FlexUnit) series either have aluminium or steel oil tanks. They are very well suited to continuous operation (S1 operation). The pump is located in the tank. Single pumps or a combination of an external gear pump and radial piston pump are possible.
Power packs from the FXU (FlexUnit) series are used to generate pressure for stationary oil-hydraulic systems.
Emphasis is placed on standardised components and processes in order to reduce design and delivery times.
- Quick design due to modular configuration
- Customer-specific documentation with EPlan Fluid, step model and customer-specific adjusted data sheet
- Possible to directly mount all HAWE valve banks
- Low noise production when using gear pumps
- Machine tools with a continuous flow rate requirement
- Recycling systems
- Plastics machinery
- Pressing applications such as vulcanising and
HAWE Hydraulik SE
Phone: +49 89 379100-1000
Fax: +49 89 379100-91000
info (at) hawe.de