Training tomorrow's specialists today secures our future. Qualified personnel are a valuable asset - which is why we've been training qualified technicians and business administrators for decades. At present, we are training more than 140 junior employees in Germany. Starting your career with HAWE Hydraulik means getting high quality training.
After passing your final exams, HAWE offers attractive perspectives. It is our goal to take on junior staff with permanent contracts. Our hands-on training provides sound foundations for this. We also value your personal development - after all, what we employ first and foremost is people.
HAWE offers qualifications in the following business professions:
- Industrial business management
- IT specialist for system integration
- IT specialist for application development
- Warehouse logistics specialist
- Warehouse clerk
HAWE offers qualifications in the following industrial technology professions:
- Industrial mechanic
- Cutting machine operator
- Electronics engineer for industrial technology
- Metalworking specialist (assembly technology, cutting machine technology)
- Machine and systems operator
HAWE will also be delighted to take you on for a school work placement.