Directional seated valve type WN and WH
Directional seated valves are a type of directional valve. As ball valves they have zero leakage in the closed state.
The directional seated valves type WN and WH are manifold mounting valves. 2/2 and 3/2 directional seated valves are available. These are also available combined as 3/3 and 4/3 directional seated valves. The type WH contains an internal pressure balance. As a result, the permissible operating pressure is higher than the type WN.
Appropriate connection blocks enable direct pipe connection. The directional seated valves are available in a combination of valves in valve bank type BWN and BWH.Features and benefits:
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Compact design
- Directional seated valves with zero leakage
- Solenoid version with 8-watt technology
- Machines for forestry and agricultural purposes
- Clamping, punching and jigs
- Clamping equipment, punching tools, jigs
- Process engineering systems