Directional seated valve type G, WG and others
Directional seated valves are a type of directional valve. As ball valves they have zero leakage in the closed state.
The directional seated valve type G, WG, H, P, K, T and D is available as a 2/2, 3/2, 4/2, 3/3 and 4/3 directional seated valve with different actuation types and plug types. Actuation using a hand lever enables switchable pressures of up to 700 bar.
Appropriate connection blocks enable direct pipe connection. The directional seated valves are available in a combination of valves in valve bank type VB.Features and benefits:
- Zero-leakage ball valve construction with high switching reliability
- Actuation electromagnetic, pressure-actuated, mechanical or manual
- Dirt-resistant design with high switching reliability
- Low shifting forces and smooth, shock-free shifting
- Operating pressures up to 700 bar
- Interchangeable solenoid for greater flexibility and easy servicing
- Machine tools (cutting and non-cutting)
- Clamping tool, punching tools, fixtures
- Rubber and plastics machinery
- Oil hydraulics and pneumatics
- Hydraulic tools