Valve bank (directional seated valve) type BWN and BWH
A valve bank combines different valves for operating independent consumers.
The valve bank type BWN or BWH comprises several directional seated valves of type WN or WH that are connected in parallel. The directional seated valves as ball valves have zero leakage in the closed state. They are attached to sub-plates. These sub-plates are clamped between the inlet section (P and R port) and the end plate via tension rods. Pressure switches or pressure-limiting valves can be integrated into the pumps and/or consumer lines.
2/2 and 3/2- directional seated valves . Combined, these are also available as 3/3 and 4/3 directional seated valves. The valve bank can be mounted directly to compact hydraulic power packs using connection blocks.Features and benefits:
- Modular concept
- Adapter plates for flange-mounting on hydraulic power packs or combination with other valve types
- With the valve bank version, option to incorporate additional functions in the sub-plate, such as pressure-limiting valves, pressure switches etc.
- Energy-efficient solutions in connection with hydraulic accumulators
- Machine tools (chipping and non-chipping)
- Rubber and plastic machinery
- Mining machinery (incl. oil production)
- Rubber and plastics machinery